Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible. This means you can always smile with confidence. Invisalign aligners are made with SmartTrack flexible material, making it super easy to remove and put on, unlike braces which are fixed. Now, you can enjoy your favourite food any time you want.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment
- You can always smile confidently since it’s barely noticeable also enjoy your favourite food anytime with lesser pain.
- World’s most advanced digital orthodontic treatment system precise, predictable, and gradualteeth movement.
- Removable aligners so you can clean it to maintain oral hygiene
- You can brush and floss as per usual for good oral health
Procedure of Invisalign Treatment
- First Evaluation
- An Invisalign Certified Orthodontist evaluates and creates a program of treatment
- Records and impressions of your teeth are taken
- Invisalign aligners made and delivered
- A CT scan (Computed Tomography or CAT scan), is made from your dental impressions that produces an extremely accurate, 3D digital model of your teeth
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is then used to simulate the movement of your teeth during treatment
- The treatment plan are reviewed, modified, and approved the before the aligners are created
- Invisalign then uses advanced stereolithography (SLA) technology to build precise molds of your teeth at each stage of your treatment
- Individualized, custom-created clear aligners are made from these models and sent to your doctor’s office
- Wearing of Invisalign
- Visits are made to your orthodontist for adjustments and to check progress on a monthly basis
- At regular intervals, a new set of custom-molded clear aligners are received to continue the straightening process