A dental crown or dental cap preserve the functionality of damaged teeth. Dental crowns are common dental restoration may be used to protect a cracked tooth and restore functionality of a tooth with excessive decay. That covers a tooth with sustained significant loss of structure. Dental crowns are used to restore teeth to a certain shape and size. They are a way to strengthen teeth and method by which the cosmetic appearance of teeth can be improved.
Dental Crowns Types
Porcelain fused to standard alloy dental crowns
Porcelain-fused to Metal (PFM) Crown
Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns provide for a strong, durable and aesthetic treatment option.
- Porcelain fused to standard alloy dental crowns
- Porcelain fused to semi-precious alloy >2% dental crowns
- Porcelain fused to semi-precious alloy >50% dental crowns
- Porcelain fused to high-precious alloy >85% dental crowns
All Porcelain Crown / Ceramic Crown
Porcelain dental crowns replace the exterior portion of a tooth to re–establish its original function and to create a natural appearance. Dental crowns are a way to strengthen teeth and method by which the cosmetic appearance of teeth can be improved. They provide a metal-free esthetic option with a number of benefits.
- 3M Lava (Zirconia) Ceramic Crowns
- Cercon Smart Ceramics (Zirconia) ceramic crowns
- IPS Empress & IPS e.Max ceramic crowns
All Gold Crown
The traditional restorative gold crown material can provide stronger support to the remaining healthy tooth structure. Gold crown offers a level of durability that is appropriate for teeth located in the back of the mouth (such as the molars).
Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Dental crowns repair severely chipped, broken, or misshapen teeth
- Dental crowns hold together cracked or weaken teeth and seal the tooth from decay
- Dental crowns help strenghten a root canal treated tooth
- Dental crowns cover discolored and irregularities in teeth in improving cosmetic appearance
- Dental crowns help preserve the natural function and position of the teeth
- Dental crowns restore tooth with large decay, cavities or filings
- Dental crowns support the replacement teeth in a bridge
- Dental crowns restore and maintains natural bite
- Provide prosthetics on implants for function
- Dental crowns can restore your smile